Some Coronavirus information from Iowa’s non-partisan Legislative Services Agency:
- COVID-19 — Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation Forecast https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/publications/BL/1133680.pdf
- H.R. 748 Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act Appropriations https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/publications/BL/1133677.pdf
- NCSL COVID-19 Webinar — Fiscal and Economic Issues https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/publications/BL/1133660.pdf
- Education Departments and Agencies — COVID-19 Response: March 31, 2020 https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/publications/BL/1133652.pdf
- COVID-19 in Other States — Summary of Articles Published — March 30, 2020 https://www.legis.iowa.gov/docs/publications/BL/1133656.pdf
Relevant Information & Resources for Small Business in our Community:
Iowa Small Business Center – provides no-cost business advice and resources when growing or starting a business in Iowa.
IowaWORKS – Complete set of tools for labor market analysts in Iowa. Job seekers and employers access to pertinent information including:
U.S. Small Business Administration – SBA connects entrepreneurs with lenders and funding to help them plan, start and grow their business.
Library Resources for Small Business: